Born in Aleppo - Syria 3 Dec.1984 (Armenian//Syrian)
lives in Copenhagen Denmark since 2014
- Southampton Solent
University - England BA in Marketing and Business Administration.
- Class of professional
photography at Le Pont Art Gallery, Aleppo 2004. Additional courses
- in Introduction to Photography and Black & White Photography - Darkroom Techniques at the Arts Institute / Bournemouth University, England 2005
Previously participated exhibitions:
- "Camera Souk" (collective photo exhibition) - Le Pont Gallery Aleppo 2007
- Collective exhibition organized by Armenian University Youth Association of Aleppo - Aleppo 2007
- 1st solo exhibition "CONVERSATION" (dedicated to deaf kids) at Art River Cafe/Gallery, Aleppo 2009
- "Chain of Years", a contest/exhibition workshop organized by The British Council of Aleppo on the occasion of their 75th anniversary, Aleppo 2009
- "Conversations" a mutual project in a collaboration with another deaf school I Scotland 2011·
- 2nd Solo Exhibition "if shoes had eyes+2" Naregatsi Art Gallery - Yerevan Armenia 2011
- Collective exhibition "Beirut Art Fair 2012" Artheum - Beirut Lebanon 2012
- 3rd solo exhibition 2014- January. Czech republic " MOUHARAMAT" Zámek Poruba -2014
- Collective exhibition Midden De Linie- Belgium - Stedelijke Academie voor Schone Kuusten - Sint-Niklaas " MOUHARAMAT" * Innovate Heritage - May 2014
- " MOUHARAMAT" - Innovate Heritage: Conversations between Arts and Heritage - Venue: ZK/U (Zentrum für Kunst und Urbanistik) - Berlin- Germany 2014·
- * Syria off frame - Imago Mundi - Venice - Italy 2015 *
Photo Festival Leiden - Leiden Netherland 2015
- · * Refugiarte - Exposicion solidaria en ayuda a los refugiados y por los derechos humanos - Spain 2016
- Solo exhibition -Muharamat / Emdrup library Copenhagen 2017
- inside outside / collective exhibition galleri tv1 + Copenhagen - my 53 visual weeks - Copenhagen 2017
- collective exhibition vestsealand / galeri tidsrum + perspective 101 / Showing strolling Rudsvelby Denmark - 2018
- part of collective exhibition dots on wall with strollingcph
project Denmark -copenhagen 2018
I love photography because it taught me how to see...
how to admire. It has profoundly changed my perspective to life in order to express my feelings and display humanity with its different cultures using my own lenses; my eyes.
Eventually photography made me become who I am today; a better person.